- C. Dana Evans, Massachusetts artist and educator
On this page:About personal consultations
About business consultations
Astrological services available
How to arrange a consultation
Payment and scheduling logistics
More details about your session
Your own path you make with every step you take. That's why it's your path.
- Joseph Campbell
The birth chart is a template of your individual nature, a guide to the strongest tendencies in your personality. It shows what comes naturally to you and what might be more of a stretch. There is no judgment involved: you are what you are, and every personality trait has its upside and its downside. There are no restrictions either: there is nothing you cannot do if you choose.
When you schedule your consultation, you give me your date, time, place of birth. With that information, I cast your birth chart and study it.
Then I observe the current energies flowing around you through looking at transits and progressions -- where the planets are now in relation to your birth chart.
We meet (in person or on the phone) and compare notes: you know what's happening "on the ground" in your life, in your mind and in your heart, and I understand the meaning of the underlying energies as represented by your planets.
The result is a clearer understanding of yourself and your situation, which helps you make easier, better informed decisions.
I do not predict the future, because you can always influence your own future with the power of choice. I show you which way the energy is flowing, and it's up to you whether you want to go with the flow or swim against the current!
Astrology works for your business too! I can help with everything from vision and start-up timing to decision-making and day-to-day management. Your business thrives when you thrive. Use the Natal Analysis to gain clarity around your vision and goals, the Electional to pick the perfect time to start a new venture, the Forecast to get a preview of things to come, and the Horary for those snap decisions.
Natal analysis plus 12-month forecast
This session combines a perspective on your unique nature and potential with the "cosmic atmosphere" for the coming year. Please read the descriptions below for more details. This is typically a 90-minute session. The fee is $225. Recommended for first-time clients as the best way to get the Big Picture of your life.
Your natal chart is your astrological DNA, showing all the potential of your individual being. It is the story of you, all laid out in mythopoetic symbolism which I then interpret for you. Your unique talents are here, as well as your unique challenges. In this session, we find the hidden meanings in the way your life has unfolded so far, then examine the choices available to you going forward. This is typically a 60-75 minute session. The fee is $180.
The coming year in depth. I combine a number of forecasting techniques, including transits, secondary progressions, eclipse analysis, and the solar return chart, to provide you with a complete picture of the trends affecting your year ahead. This is typically a 60-75 minute session. The fee is $180.
Same depth of analysis, shorter period for just $90.
Prepaid quarterly update service
$180 per year for 4 quarterly 20-30 minute sessions.
Monthly retainer option
Each month I give you a breakdown of current celestial energies as they affect you (and your business, if applicable). Then I'm on-call all month to answer your questions. This option includes one scheduled 30-45 minute consultation per month plus unlimited brief e-mail and phone check-ins. The fee is $225 per month.
What would it be like to be doing the work that's perfect for you? Your birth chart has a lot to say on what kind of work suits the kind of person you are, how best to support yourself financially, and in what ways you were born to contribute to the world. This is typically a 60-75 minute session. The fee is $180.
Whether it's a romantic, family, business or friendship relationship, astrology has much to say about the dynamics between two people, not to mention each person's unique way of relating to others. The insights you receive can dramatically improve all your relationships. This is typically a 90-minute session. The fee is $225.
An opportunity to look back as well as forward, and put your life in perspective. We take as much time as we need, up to 3 hours, to explore the patterns of your past as indicated in the symbolism of your transits and progressions. The fee is $450. The Lifetime Retrospective is a lot to absorb, so it can be split into two 90-minute sessions if you choose.
Three freestyle sessions
When you're in the throes of a major life transition or grappling with a particularly challenging issue, often a single session just isn't enough. I offer a special rate of $450 for 3 sessions in a row (within 3 months). We can explore your natal chart and use the forecasting techniques to go forward and backward in your life to arrive at an understanding of the patterns involved.
Astrology can answer a simple question with a predictive technique known as the horary chart, bypassing the usual route of natal, transit and progression analysis. This is useful when you have a specific decision to make. I cast a chart for your question, and the chart answers it. The fee is $45.
Electional (timing) question
Electional astrology has nothing to do with politics - unless you're asking for the best day to throw your hat into the ring! This technique can help you select an optimal birth time for your business, the perfect day for your wedding, the best time to sign that purchase and sale agreement for your new house, even dates to avoid scheduling surgery. This service is billed at $90 per hour of research and/or consultation, in half-hour increments.
If you've never had an astrology reading, and you just want a taste of what astrology can do for you at a low price, this might work for you. I cast your chart based on the date, time and place you provide, and give an off-the-cuff reading, calling 'em as I see 'em. This is a 30-minute session with no advance preparation, no recording, and no follow-up included. The fee is $45. For first-time clients only.
- Telephone me at 978-376-9164,
- E-mail me, or
- Send a PayPal payment to email@example.com, and I'll e-mail you to schedule. To ensure that you receive e-mail communications from me, please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book or safe senders list.
- Payment in advance is required. Refund policy is stated below.
- Payment options are:
- PayPal - you'll receive an e-mail payment request. From there, you log onto PayPal's secure website and make your payment online. Many people prefer PayPal, because you can use most common credit cards, the payment clears immediately, and there's no scheduling delay.
- Check or money order - please make it payable to Miriam Klamkin and e-mail me for my mailing address.
- When your payment has cleared, I'll e-mail you with your scheduling options. To ensure that you receive e-mail communications from me, please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book or safe senders list.
- Refunds: If, for any reason, we can't schedule your session, your payment will be refunded in full, via PayPal or check. It will also be refunded if you cancel your session at least one week in advance. Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds for sessions you have scheduled but not attended. With sufficient notice, I'm always happy to reschedule.
- Cost: If cost issues are making you hesitate, please e-mail me to inquire about alternatives. I can usually find a way to make it work for you!
- In-person sessions (in my Beverly, MA office) and telephone sessions are available.
- All of your dealings with me are absolutely confidential. I will never share your name, e-mail, telephone number, or any personal information about you with anyone, without your express permission.
- Your session may be recorded on MP3 by prior arrangement with me at no additional charge.
- If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me or telephone me at 978-376-9164.