A coach is someone who respects you for who you are, and still supports you when you want to change.
- Christine Avers, Ohio coach and music teacher
- You hate your job. You know there has to be something more to life than this! If only you could talk over your options with someone who doesn't have a stake in your decision...
- You've made some unconventional choices in your life, and sometimes you wonder if you made the wrong decision. But deep down, you know you're doing the right thing. You just need some support and some tools for dealing with the changes you've created in a way that has integrity for you...
- You're an introvert in an extraverted world. Everyone expects you to be outgoing, be a "team player", but you need your alone time, and being yourself is important to you. It would help to have someone who understands...
Are you ready to honor your need for regular, long-term support and challenge? Whether you're working toward a specific goal, need help to see past that blind spot, or just want to stay present with your process of spiritual unfoldment, I can help. This kind of service is known as coaching, and I offer it either as a stand-alone service or in combination with astrology. Clients have reported amazing breakthroughs in self-confidence, clarity, and productivity.
With my open-minded, collaborative and provocative coaching style, you get clarity on your values and priorities, perspective without judgment on the path you've traveled, and a sense of confidence and possibility as you pursue your heart's desires. Together we build a safe space where you feel really listened to and understood, where it's OK to explore the harder things in your life and also to celebrate the best things about being who you are. My job is to hold space for you to become more yourself and create more of what you want in your life.
Typically we meet on the phone or in person for three or four 30-45 minute sessions per month. We talk about your current challenges and desires, and I ask some questions to help you clarify your values, fully recognize and utilize the resources you have within you, and find other resources and actions that will keep you on track toward your chosen goals.
I offer one free initial 30-minute session to allow us to explore whether this kind of collaborative support is right for you.
- Telephone me at 978-376-9164, or
- E-mail me.
- three times in the next few weeks when you're available to talk (between 11:00am and 9:00pm Eastern time)
- your e-mail address and telephone number so I can get right back to you.
- To ensure that you receive e-mail communications from me, please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book or safe senders list.
- In-person sessions (in my Beverly, MA office) and telephone sessions are available.
- All of your dealings with me are absolutely confidential. I will never share your name, e-mail, telephone number, or any personal information about you with anyone, without your express permission.
- Your session may be recorded on MP3 by prior arrangement with me at no additional charge.
- If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me or telephone me at 978-376-9164.